2. Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information, including email address.
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests.
- Other data relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
3. Why we collect this information
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for:
- Maintaining our internal records.
- Improving our products and services.
- Sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information.
- Carrying out market studies.
We are committed to keeping your information secure. To prevent unauthorized access, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect.
6. Control your information
You can choose to no longer be contacted by us at any time. You can also:
- See what data we have about you.
- Modify or correct this data.
- Ask us to delete this data.
- Express any concerns about our use of your data.
7. Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Once you use these links to leave our site, we have no control over that external site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.
We may update this policy periodically. Any changes will be posted on this page, so please check back regularly.
9. Contact us