“Cepe” Cocktail Glass
Enjoy free delivery from 60€ of purchase
Discover our new range of “Cepe” Cocktail glass, a forest mushroom. This glass will offer unparalleled style with its two-dimensional shape.
Recipe for Irish Coffee Chez le Coin du Barman :
Be careful, this recipe is not very complicated.
- 40 ml of Irish whiskey
- 90 ml freshly brewed hot coffee
- 30 ml of heavy cream
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of sugar (or according to your preference)
- Preheat a shaker by rinsing it with hot water.
- Add the sugar to the shaker.
- Pour the Irish whiskey over the sugar and heat and dissolve the sugar.
- Once dissolved, pour the coffee at a low speed to have a top layer.
- Gently float the heavy cream on top by pouring it over the back of a spoon so that it sits on the surface of the coffee. The goal is to have the cream floating, not mixed.
- Do not stir after adding the cream; the drink should be tasted through the cream.
- Place the glass on a glass disc so as not to get burned.
Be careful to wash the glass by hand, as it is fragile.